Focus

H: This CD is pretty great

(hands it to me)

R: Sweet, I'll definitely rip it. Man, between you and my roommate I've added like 300 songs to my music library in the past week.

H: Uh oh, poor musicians out there not getting their money.

(laughter)

R: Yeah, I'm all about sharing. Hey, did you get that email I sent you?

(blank stare)

R: The one about the machines we're missing from Cruisers?

H: Oh yeah, I think they just kept those ones. I'll send Mark an email to see which ones they have there that are still for sale.

R: Ok cool. (picks up stack of files) And I have these two which are mainly...

H: Cause I gotta talk to him about that stuff.

R: Right on, these files are ones that I need to...

H: And that CD says it was on Crown Records, but they were never on Crown Records; this was bootleg that was pressed from the vinyl and reissued. They even spelled the name wrong on the back and one of the songs is mistitled.

(sets down files)

R: Right on man. Right on.

No comments:

Post a Comment